Sarawak Biodiversity Centre would like to welcome electronic participation of all its stakeholders as one of the important factors in the decision-making process, and is pleased to receive your comments and views through social media website (Facebook page).
The Centre has full right to ban or delete any comments or materials that violate and contradicts the terms and conditions set forth for social media usage, including but not limited to comments that:
- Out of context or irrelevant
- Undermine or abuse beliefs
- Promote discrimination
- Promotes illegal activity
- Violate any legal or intellectual property rights
- Involve a threat to security
- Infringe the privacy of others
- Contain profane language
- Violate applicable laws, regulations and policies
Any discussion topic or comment will be subject to review by the competent official before clearance for publication, and no issue of a personal nature will be displayed on the Centre’s social media network.