Upon completion of the research, the applicant is required to fulfill the terms and conditions of the research permit .Depending on the terms spelled out in research permit issued, you would be required to:
- submit yearly progress report and final report
- deposit specimen/extract (if applicable)
- submit scientific paper before publication (if applicable)
- Deposit all permits issued (research permit / export permit) upon expiry or upon completion of the project
- Provide original receipt for the purpose of refund the security deposit. The officer in charge will inform when the receipt is needed to process for the refund
Usually, a presentation of the research project may be requested.