Sarawak Biodiversity Centre invites invites highly motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Position: Security Guard, KP11 – Jawatan Berasaskan Caruman, JBC
Administrative Section – 1 Vacancy
Salary Schedule: KP11
|Minimum Salary (RM)||Maximum Salary (RM)||Yearly Increment (RM)|
The successful candidates will be expected to work in one or more of the following areas:
- To report any incidences on break-ins, emergencies etc to the management and relevant authorities (e.g. Police, BOMBA, Ambulance etc)
- Patrol and monitor safety of buildings, facilities and employees
- Control visitors’ entry and exit from premises
- Control traffic and implement parking rules
- A former policeman with minimum Constables rank or a former army with minimum Private (Prebet) rank or equivalent, has been confirmed in service and has a good service record (Starting basic salary: RM 1,205.00)
- Candidate must have a PT3/PMR/SRP/LCE or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government (Starting basic salary: RM 1,205.00)
- Credit (at least Grade C) in Bahasa Malaysia subject at PT3/PMR/SRP/LCE level
- Candidate must also have good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Male only
- Candidate must have the physical measurements as follows:
- minimum height of 1.57m without shoes
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 19 to 26
- have a normal chest size minimum 79cm and while breathing 84cm
- pass a vision test for left and right eyes tested separately with V6/9 resolution without the use of glasses/contact lens
- no color vision defects and no hearing impaired
- checked and certified by the Medical Officer suitable for employment
Interested candidates are required to complete the Job Application Form SBC/HR/2018/4 which can be downloaded HERE.
The completed job application form which includes a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) and certified true copy of relevant certificates/transcripts should reach the following address by hard copy on or before 1 February 2019.
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
KM20 Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh
Locked Bag No. 3032
93990 Kuching, Sarawak
[Tel: 082-610610 Fax: 082-611535]
Application from Government Officers must be submitted through respective Head of Department.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.